Derek and Kimberly Dozer
HR Trainers, Speakers, and Consultants
Dynamic, Engaging HR Presentations
Derek and Kimberly Dozer are dynamic, experienced public speakers skilled in keeping audiences’ attention.
If you’re planning a company retreat, industry conference, or professional development event, we are available to present on a variety of HR topics.
- Accountability in the Workplace
- Caregiving and Work/Life Balance
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Who is Your Customer? Stellar Customer Service Skills throughout Your Organization
- Beyond Stereotypes: Effective Communication for Intergenerational Workplaces
- Handling Stress at Work
- How Human Resources Can Create an Environment of Trust
- Labor Relations Outlook—Your Relationship with Your Workforce Matters
- Performance Management
- Supervising in Manufacturing: Performance and People
- Reducing Turnover—Creating a Supportive Work Environment that Puts Humans First
- Thriving in Manufacturing Human Resources—Performance Matters
SHRM Conference Speaking Experience
- 2016 & 2010 SHRM Annual Conference
- 2010 & 2007 SHRM Staffing Management Conference
Derek is an excellent speaker with tons of knowledge. He comes very prepared and knows his topics inside and out. He provides great information and follow-up if needed. I would highly recommend Derek to speak on a variety of HR topics. He will train to his audience’s level, not too high and not too low.
We tailor our solutions to your budget, timeline, and objectives.
Call us for a free, no-obligation human resource consultation.
In your free HR consultation, we’ll help you identify the root causes of your toughest HR problems, and then develop a customized training, consulting, or assessment plan to deliver real, lasting results—not just a band-aid fix.